Skocz do zawartości

Let's get ready to rumbleeeee ! :)

loop

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No jak raz trafił mi się dzisiaj klient który chce zapłacić $170 PayPalem, a tu wciąż ani widu ani słychu... :D`

heheh ale się ubawiłem...

A mi do śmiechu nie jest, gościu mówi że nie ma karty kredytowej i bez PayPala nie zapłaci, obiecałem mu że dzisiaj będzie mógł, a tu co? Chyba $170 poszło do neverlandu...

• Odpowiedzi 46
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

odpowiedz z paypal:

The Policy Update posted to the PayPal website announcing registered PayPal users in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Thailand will have the ability to receive and withdraw funds from their PayPal accounts. The Policy Update lists the effective date as 14 September 2006. Please note there is an error in the effective date posted and unfortunately I can not confirm you the exact date the change will be effective. Anyway I can assure we are working hard to complete the process and to provide you this service shortly.

przyjmijmy, ze "shortly" jak zwykle oznacza czas nieokreslony... :/

BIŻUTERIA ? doskonała na prezent

NAJTANSZE Vouchery Adwords - wiadomosc na gg 4649106 lub na PW

• 2 tygodnie później...

Amendment to the PayPal Buyer Protection Programme

Notice Date: September 20, 2006

Effective Date: October 12, 2006

Beginning October 12, 2006, the scope of the PayPal Buyer Protection programme will be expanded to allow the terms of the programme to apply to sellers who list on the applicable PayPal Buyer Protection eligible eBay sites and who are registered PayPal users in the following countries: Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Portugal, Finland, Norway, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador, Jamaica, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Thailand and China.

Czyli 12 października rozszerza się Buyer Protection o te kraje. Więc może i płatności zaskoczą?

I jeszcze to:

PayPal User Agreement available in Polish

Beginning October 12, 2006, the User Agreement will be made available in Polish and registered users in Poland will become subject to the terms of the Polish language User Agreement.

Oraz to:

Amendment to the User Agreement and policies

Beginning October 12, 2006, PayPal will support the following currencies as part of the PayPal service: The Swiss Franc, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Hungarian Forint, Czech Koruna, Singapore Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar and New Zealand Dollar. The User Agreement and associated policies will be amended to reflect the availability of payment processing in these currencies. Also, if a user is registered in a country which has as its official currency one of the additional currencies added to the service, that currency will become that user’s home currency.

Widać ruchy w stronę Polski, bądźmy przy nadziei :).

You can request money from anyone with an email address in 55 countries and regions that accept PayPal. You can also bill customers even if they do not have a PayPal account.

doczekalismy sie? ;D

Zaimplementowalem naprostsza metode - kup teraz. Jakich znaczkow moge uzywac w stopce strony aby nie lamac zasad?

Bielizna damska, jak również sklep turystyczny to moje ulubione strony ;)

Hurtownia bielizny Matterhorn.pl - pierwszy i jedyny w Polsce Dropshipping bielizny dla sklepów internetowych i butików.

ja mam pytanie odnosnie paypala

czy jak ktos wysyla mi normalnie pieniadze ze swoich srodkow zgromadzony na paypalu to ja place jakas prowizje za przyjcie tej wplaty?

Zajmujesz się pozycjonowaniem stron i szukasz kolejnych branż, w których możesz zarabiać? - seo.biznesmlm.pl- zarabiaj na suplementach

Znaczenie snów w sennik.biz

Nowy serwis z artykułami : www.magazynallinclusive.pl

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę. Warunki użytkowania Polityka prywatności